The Invisalign® Difference
A modern, fully digitized experience to help you get the smile you want, the way you want.
Invisalign is a series of custom-made clear plastic aligners that are created for each individual case. The virtually invisible aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place. They can correct most of the same orthodontic problems that braces can. Your treatment time is on average 6-18 months, sometimes shorter for very minor movements.
Innovations that move more smiles, with greater predictability and control.3
Invisalign Clear Aligners
The world’s most advanced clear aligner.
We turn research and insights into new ways to shape more smiles.
- More comfortable and better-fitting aligners1
- New aligner features to treat more kinds of cases
- New ways to plan and control tooth movements
iTero Element® Scanner
See your new smile before you begin.
Your doctor can create a 3D image of your teeth in just minutes using an iTero scanner, a leading digital scanner from the makers of Invisalign® clear aligners.1
The digital road map to your new smile.
Your doctor uses proprietary ClinCheck software to map out the path to your smile, right down to the tiniest shift, from your first aligner to your brand-new smile. No guesswork. No waiting and seeing.
- The 3D visual interface lets your doctor customize your treatment
- The algorithm helps calculate just the right amount of force for every tooth movement
- The software, with input from your doctor, helps ensure every tooth moves in the right order and at the right time
Make complex movements smooth and predictable.
- Are tiny and barely noticeable1
- Make complex tooth movements possible without braces
- Help your aligners apply the right amount of force in the right direction
Keep the smile you love.
You transformed your smile with the world’s most advanced clear aligner. Now you can keep it looking good with the clear, discreet retainer that was made to go with it.
- Clear and virtually invisible
- Custom-made for you
- Made with the same state-of-the-art technology used to make Invisalign® clear aligners
- Less likely to crack or break than other clear retainers
1, 3. Compared to aligners made of off-the-shelf, single layer 0.030in material. Data on file at Align Technology.
2. Treatment times are up to 50% faster with technological advances to the Invisalign system, including SmartTrack® material. With weekly aligner changes, compared with two-week aligner wear.