We tend to diagnose and treat more conservatively than the examples we see and hear about from around the U.S., as we pride ourselves in not ‘over treating’ dental patients. Our philosophy is such that we do what is necessary and offer what is elective as a choice to be made by you, the patient. We want to earn your trust, and we know that can happen more easily if we are clear that our priority is to care for you.
We have several anxiety-reducing modalities available if you are a patient that has dental fears:
- Nitrous oxide, or “laughing gas”
- Oral sedatives you’ll take just before your appointment if you need a deeper level of anxiety reduction
- An extensive list of entertainment media to keep your mind off your fears
- Most importantly, we custom make our treatment to fit your comfort level
- IV sedation available for the most severe levels of dental anxiety
We strive to make your dreams of a beautiful smile possible, so we offer flexible payment options for everyone. You can and will be able to smile confidently!